RELEASE NOTES (PHASE 2)
The color of the Links have been changed to blue to suit the overall PEACEPlan.com Layout feel
Now you can view your own stories based on tags and also based on the P.E.A.C.E categories. You can find these links on the left side of the “My Journey” page.
Now you can view all stories based on tags and also based on the P.E.A.C.E. categories. You can find these links on the left side of the “My Journey” page.
You can add comments to stories which give you the feel of a blog.
The background of the website has been changed to help you see the words and the links clearer. The Road background has been removed.
- Image gallery has been added to upload your photos
Upload your personal and trip photos by clicking on the ‘Gallery’ link on your ‘My Journey’ page.
- Edit mode – Full screen mode button
You can now edit your description for any resource, peace work or groups by clicking the full edit mode link on the toolbar.
- Resource Center – Public, Private and Pending
You have the option of making the resources private, public or pending (if you have to make further changes later).
- Help center How-to videos
There are videos to help you with creating resources, PEACE works, groups, churches,etc.
- Send Message to other members/users
You can send personal messages to other members.
- New option of description only resource without upload
You have the option of putting all the information on the description field instead of uploading a PDF if the information is minimal.
- Profile pic thumbnail moved
- The thumbnail profile pic has been moved to the center above the search field.
- Navigation tabs on My Journey page
- Cleaner look and feel of the pages